Get Ready For Fart Games

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by KRAPPS, Jan 5, 2009.

1. KRAPPS macrumors 6502

KRAPPS

As discussed, plenty of Fart "noisemaker" apps listed in the Entertainment category ... but now farting has crossed over to Game with the just released Fart Bubbles ... per the app's description:

Fart Bubbles is the game which you have to burst the various bubbles
    by joining two or more of the same color. When you successfully bust
    some bubbles you get a most satisfying FART sound...

Hmmm ... a new trend? Will an onslaught of new fart games now start to appear - Tic Tac Fart, Fart Memory, Rock Paper Fart, etc?

2. Unspeaked macrumors 68020

Unspeaked

3. ex8886 macrumors member

Oh great, now you've given them even more ideas . . . haha

4. KRAPPS thread starter macrumors 6502

KRAPPS

Indeed they have opened to the noisemaker/Entertainment category ... to my knowledge Fart Bubble is the only Games category app to have a fart theme ... ooops, I take that back, found another one >> Name That Fart (seriously, it exists)

5. =Shadow= macrumors member

God, I really just HATE the fact that iFart Mobile managed to make so much money and get onto the first place on the top 25. Not because someone managed to come up with a clever scheme and make a large profit, but because of the resulting wave of iFart clones, made by people hoping that their app will do as good as iFart has. Now we have got tons of stupid fart applications floating about, with many more on the way! I wish people wouldn't bother, seeing as the chances of making as good a profit as iFart did are extremely remote...

6. KRAPPS thread starter macrumors 6502

KRAPPS

COPY-APPS ... there are so many of them, not just for farting apps ... basically for everything

7. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. I won't spend a single penny on any type of fart app nor will I download them if they are free.

8. shigzeo macrumors 6502a

shigzeo

for the purpose of reviewing for touchmyapps, i downloaded the free ones in the app store and came to the conclusion i had in my head before: these are stupid and apple have to stop listening to people who want ever bloody stupid tech demo released. these bring down the image not only of apple, the app store but of we loyal touch and iphone users who have more a care than bloody farting.

9. kas23 macrumors 603

kas23

There is another app that just came out a couple of days ago (I'm too lazy to look it up right now), but you can play a piano keyboard and it will make fart sounds using the different notes you play. That's musical genius.

Or, maybe I just dreamed up this million-dollar idea.

10. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

I thought you were supposed to grow out of fart jokes by the time you left middle school.:rolleyes:

11. Porco macrumors 68020

Porco

I really hate all the sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, high-and-mighty (and other cliché-worthy) reactions to apps like these. It's a low-brow joke app, get over it already. Have no-one ever laughed at South Park, or Monty Python, or Blazing Saddles, or Jackass etc etc? I don't get the big deal. I think bad apps are objectionable whatever they are trying to do, but 'iFart' is actually nicely executed.

... I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of..... elderberries! :D

12. akacaj macrumors regular

akacaj

Look at the bright site, gas hasnt been this cheap in a long time!

13. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

14. KRAPPS thread starter macrumors 6502

KRAPPS

Appropriately called FART KEYBOARD >> http://appshopper.com/entertainment/fart-keyboard

15. kas23 macrumors 603

kas23

I thought Apple was going to announce today an app that could text (MMS, I guess) fart noises to people. :(