Get Ready for the Onslaught of Problems with "new" iPad...

sirpots

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Nebraska
it already has in one sense. From all the complaints of "new iPad sucks" or "horrible upgrade" or the one I chuckled at "for the first time, I am disappointed in an apple update" Really people? I think this is a great update. They can't just add everything in at once because then there would be nothing to update!

ovrlrd

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2009
Get ready! What will we read most about?

-uneven backlight?
-backlight bleeding?
-bad battery life?

:eek:
Backlight Issues? Nope, that is resolved by a new backlight system due to the retina display. There is no backlight issues on the iPhone 4/4S so there shouldn't be any here.

Bad battery life? I can't believe this would even be questioned, Apple is purposely putting an EVEN BIGGER battery in the thing to make sure battery life is fine.

Seriously this thread is dumb. If it comes out and there is issues, of course people are gonna bitch, but what is the point of this thread?

kds786

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2010
Tennessee
Honestly, the only things I noticed aren't big deals and a blogger already posted them. The colors are warmer, which I like. And the bottom left corner gets warm, not hot, when plugged in. But I honestly love it!

Scuba-EMT

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2010
Solomons Island, MD
Strangely enough...mine seems perfect. Like another poster, I like the warmer colors. I cannot tell what little difference there is in size or weight. The engraving was perfect, it has no dents or scratches, and there are no light leaks. My only issue is the the App store servers are overloaded...I am sure that they'll free up later.

Nicely done Apple, nicely done!