Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Hello BlackAdder, welcome to MacRumors Folding. It's greatly appreciated, will help the team and disease research. Hope that you will also become a frequent visitor to the forums.

What type of computer are you using? (Hoping it will be a Mac.)

benpatient

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2003
holy. crap.

dude, you're rolling.

I mean...50+ WUs per day???

awesome. How many machines do you have access to?

Lord Blackadder

macrumors P6
May 7, 2004
Sod off
Dude, you stole my name! :p ;) :D

I'm looking at setting up a workstation for folding, but I'm not going to even approach your output unless I find a supercomputer in my garage somewhere...

Dreadnought

macrumors 68020
Jul 22, 2002
Almere, The Netherlands
BlackAdder,

One of your computers has the wrong name. Just saw under the new users "BalckAdder". Don't know if you noticed it yet. Keep up the good work and fold on!

The lord of darkness is back, back to take his crown and the #1 spot on our team, Khaldei, Rower, Zim, watch your back! He is coming for you... :D

benpatient

macrumors 68000
Nov 4, 2003
looks like he has access to 50 processors...at least, 50 processors have been active. And they're really burning through the work units...1 WU per processor per day average ain't too shabby.

zimv20

macrumors 601
Jul 18, 2002
toronto
65 cpus as of today. holy crap. looks like my plan for 3rd place better be downgraded to 4th.

watch my back? i'm already turning back to the front so i don't miss it!

well done, sir.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.