Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Today we're tracking a collection of deals on Apple accessories, many of which are at all-time low prices this week. This includes AirTag, MagSafe Charger, Apple Pencil 2, MagSafe Duo Charger, and the Pro Display XDR. All of these deals can be found on Amazon.

magsafe-xmas.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Highlights include the AirTag at $23.99 ($6 off) and AirTag 4-Pack at $78.99 ($20 off), both of which are just a few dollars away from their previous all-time low prices and are the best prices we've tracked during the holiday season.

For MagSafe products, there's the MagSafe Charger at $29.00 ($10 off) and MagSafe Duo Charger at $98.50 ($30 off). These are also just a few dollars short of their record low prices, and certainly the best deals you'll find for the remainder of 2023.

Lastly, Amazon has the Apple Pencil 2 at $89.00 ($40 off) and there's also a record low price on the Pro Display XDR (Standard Glass), priced at $4,399.99, down from $4,999.00.

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Get the Best Prices of the Season on Popular Apple Accessories Including AirTag, Apple Pencil, and MagSafe Charger

Veinticinco

macrumors 65816
Feb 25, 2009
Europe
Hasn't the Duo been EOLd by Apple now that the iPhone line has gone USB-C?

New updated version will hit in early 2024 you'd imagine.

eifelbube

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2020

Today we're tracking a collection of deals on Apple accessories, many of which are at all-time low prices this week. This includes AirTag, MagSafe Charger, Apple Pencil 2, MagSafe Duo Charger, and the Pro Display XDR. All of these deals can be found on Amazon.

magsafe-xmas.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Highlights include the AirTag at $23.99 ($6 off) and AirTag 4-Pack at $78.99 ($20 off), both of which are just a few dollars away from their previous all-time low prices and are the best prices we've tracked during the holiday season.

For MagSafe products, there's the MagSafe Charger at $29.00 ($10 off) and MagSafe Duo Charger at $98.50 ($30 off). These are also just a few dollars short of their record low prices, and certainly the best deals you'll find for the remainder of 2023.

Lastly, Amazon has the Apple Pencil 2 at $89.00 ($40 off) and there's also a record low price on the Pro Display XDR (Standard Glass), priced at $4,399.99, down from $4,999.00.

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Get the Best Prices of the Season on Popular Apple Accessories Including AirTag, Apple Pencil, and MagSafe Charger
Beware on the $29 MagSafe. Amazon states Type C Wall Charger under What’s in the box … also says it is an included component but no charger comes with it.

1703720574557.png

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
Current price of Pro Display XDR even after the discount of $500 is not a good one. Definitely needs to be much lower.

Reactions: msackey

msackey

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2020
What's a good equivalent to the Apple MagSafe Duo? I can see it is an attractive product at the lower price but I have a couple concerns:
- no fast charging
- the iPhone side doesn't fit well with bigger versions of the iPhone

While I don't have a big iPhone, if I were to buy something like the Duo, I'd want it to work well with a future iPhone that could be bigger than my current iPhone 12 Pro.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.