Get the latest on soccer

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by amberblankensh, May 9, 2009.

1. amberblankensh macrumors newbie

I would like to have the latest updates on FIFA2010. Things are hotting up as the the event is drawing closer. I know that it will be held in South Africa but would like to be sure of the dates, so that I can make it in time for the hottest event of the most popular sport in the world.

2. trineeti macrumors newbie

Oh, yes! You’re right! Things are indeed gearing up for FIFA2010 to be held in South Africa. It is a very historical moment for South Africa. They will be held from June 11th to July 11th, 2010. For more on the preparations for the event log on to http://usoccer.com

3. jknight8907 macrumors 6502a

jknight8907

Wait what? Is this spam for FIFA? Never saw that coming...:confused:

4. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

The tournament kicks off on 11 June next year, with the final to be staged on 11 July. The dates of the fixtures can be found here, although of course at the moment we don't know which teams – other than hosts South Africa, of course – will be taking part as the qualification process is still under way.

5. pachyderm macrumors 603

pachyderm

i don't think so. but it really is a bit of a stupid question... :rolleyes:

6. jknight8907 macrumors 6502a

jknight8907

Yeah, I guess not. It just seemed like posts #1 and #3 were sock-puppeting each other.

7. JLatte macrumors 6502

Actually they are - look at their previous posts. Both registered in December 08, both have exactly 2 posts, both have the same format. The only other post they started was poster #1 asking a question, and poster #3 answering and providing a link. Look at their post histories, lol.

8. pachyderm macrumors 603

pachyderm

2nd and 3rd post contain the two best answers anyway. lock it up. ;)