Get the white Iphone now, have colorware PC custom paint it

101AirAssault

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2010
meh... it would be cool to have color options but I want to see some real images not rendered ones. Kinda like the vapor case guys...... show me the beef.

iTouch

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2007
Too expensive. You can get another iPhone at that price. But it's a good alternative to people waiting for the white, which will be released some time before the iPhone 5 or maybe as the iPhone 5 and listed as one of the features - faster processor, faster GPU, 64GB, and WHITE.

burntoutmatch

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2010
Greenwich, CT
iPhone 5? No... iPhone 4G

Too expensive. You can get another iPhone at that price. But it's a good alternative to people waiting for the white, which will be released some time before the iPhone 5.
Wow really guys? I'm shocked that if you actually think you know that much information in order to post something to speculate about apple, you would at least know that Apple will be coming out with the iPhone 4G before they come out with an iPhone 5. Just look at the trends... 3g... 3gs...4... I wonder? 4G!!!

For those incompetent people out there, the new iPhone 4 does not run on the 4G network, considering it really doesn't exist yet, and sprint is not utilizing it AT ALL... and they have horrible service anyways. So when the network is released to all carriers, and is more widespread, aka next year, then comes the 4g... then not till 2012 will some kind of 5 or something probably not even called the iPhone anymore will have come out by then.

cambookpro

macrumors 603
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Wow really guys? I'm shocked that if you actually think you know that much information in order to post something to speculate about apple, you would at least know that Apple will be coming out with the iPhone 4G before they come out with an iPhone 5. Just look at the trends... 3g... 3gs...4... I wonder? 4G!!!

For those incompetent people out there, the new iPhone 4 does not run on the 4G network, considering it really doesn't exist yet, and sprint is not utilizing it AT ALL... and they have horrible service anyways. So when the network is released to all carriers, and is more widespread, aka next year, then comes the 4g... then not till 2012 will some kind of 5 or something probably not even called the iPhone anymore will have come out by then.
It won't be called the iPhone 4G. Think about it. It will cause mass confusion, people would get mixed up with generation and the network, and many people think Apple + 4 = antenna problems. They will want to completely change the name. Maybe iPhone LTE. And remember, no country has full 4G support yet. Heck, the UK is only just beginning to fully roll out 3G. Maybe 2015 we'll see an iPhone LTE. Your logic is wrong.

mlts22

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2008
It won't be called the iPhone 4G. Think about it. It will cause mass confusion, people would get mixed up with generation and the network, and many people think Apple + 4 = antenna problems. They will want to completely change the name. Maybe iPhone LTE. And remember, no country has full 4G support yet. Heck, the UK is only just beginning to fully roll out 3G. Maybe 2015 we'll see an iPhone LTE. Your logic is wrong.
The next iPhone that comes out next year will be a 3G GSM device. It likely will go to 64GB of disk space, a slightly faster chip that will be underclocked. It might have a GPU. Otherwise, I'm assuming it will be like the 3GS was to the 3G, a new gewgaw or two, but nothing really earth shattering.

Expect the new phone in 2012 at the earliest, and don't expect a LTE phone until LTE is everywhere, even in the sticks where only GPRS reaches now.