Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

We've partnered with Satechi this week to offer 30 percent off sitewide at the retailer, allowing our readers to save on Satechi's best hubs, chargers, desktop accessories, and more. To get this deal, enter the code MR30 at the checkout screen before November 8, when the code will expire.

satechi-blue-holiday.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Satechi. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This code works sitewide on Satechi, with the sole exception of the Vegan Magnetic Wallet Stand. Otherwise, you can shop Satechi's wide selection of wireless chargers, USB-C hubs, iPad Pro accessories, mice and keyboards, and more Apple-compatible products.

Below we've rounded up some of Satechi's best wireless chargers and other accessories, including a few that are compatible with MagSafe. Some highlights of the sale are the Aluminum 2-in-1 Magnetic Wireless Charging Stand and Trio Wireless Charger with Magnetic Pad. Of course, the MR30 code works sitewide at Satechi for the next week, so be sure to browse throughout the company's products to take advantage of the sale.

Remember that our promo code MR30 works sitewide and will end on November 8, so be sure to shop on Satechi's website sometime this week before the sale closes. We've begun tracking all of the season's best deals in our dedicated Black Friday Roundup, so be sure to bookmark the page and visit it throughout the season as you do your online shopping. Our roundup mainly focuses on Apple products and related tech accessories.

Article Link: Get Your Holiday Shopping Started With Our Exclusive 30% Off Sale at Satechi

mrat93

macrumors 68020
Dec 30, 2006
This is a must-have for M1 Mac Mini. My first unit was DOA and the exchange process was a huge pain, but aside from that, my second unit has been perfect. I added 2TB of storage and several ports for less than the cost of Apple’s internal upgrade to 512GB.

IMG_5360.jpeg

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.