Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Coco629

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 12, 2015
Any suggestions about first things to do with it or apps to download.....any tips anyone can share?

tgi

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2012
First thing you should do is press the power button.

Coco629

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 12, 2015
Thanks on the apps info.....

Why waste,the time typing to the "turn it on"

loyalist

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2011
To calibrate the activity App correctly, you need to run 5 miles and then stand for 1 hour straight.

AppleFan360

macrumors 68020
Jan 26, 2008
Thanks on the apps info.....

Why waste,the time typing to the "turn it on"
I'm trying to figure out why you started a thread like this. There is plenty of the information available already if you just searched a little.

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
Toby, Tamagotchi and Hatchi xD

These were the first I installed. Just like the old days with my tamagotchi's haha!

Coco629

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 12, 2015
Wow, guess I missed the "rules". Thought anyone could post. Excited to get my watch and didn't see anything else.....I'm done posting. Tough crowd.....

8CoreWhore

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Tejas
I'm trying to figure out why you started a thread like this. There is plenty of the information available already if you just searched a little.

Stop being a wet blanket. He wants to converse. No one forced you to read here and participate. Sheesh.

----------

Wow, guess I missed the "rules". Thought anyone could post. Excited to get my watch and didn't see anything else.....I'm done posting. Tough crowd.....

Don't let the ********** ruin this for you. I'm at home waiting for UPS, too.

You didn't break any rules.

I hear it takes too long to sync music to it, so wait awhile before you do that or it may prevent you from messing with it in other ways.

iPhone1

macrumors 65816
Apr 2, 2010
Charge it while you're setting it up via the iPhone. Don't let it automatically add all apps.

While you're waiting I would go on your phone and look at your notifications settings and start trimming the fat.

Coco629

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 12, 2015
Ahhhhh....restored my faith in mankind! ;-). Thanks everyone....appreciate the info!! Now if only UPS would get here!!

AppleFan360

macrumors 68020
Jan 26, 2008
Look, nobody was trying to come down on you. It just would have been more productive to look around a bit and start a thread maybe asking for feedback on some of the apps you found. Generic questions tend to be ignored. You will get a much better cross section of opinions if you spice things up a bit. :)

Just trying to help. That's all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.