Getting 3GS, Decided on skins, requesting advice

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Ahheck01, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Ahheck01 macrumors 6502

Research on this forums has led me to believe that best best skins combination for a 3GS is the BodyGuardz for the front, and InvisibleShield for the back. Has this changed recently, or does anyone have any very specific recommendations to going another route? I'd like to get once of those nice rubber covers, but I don't want to make it incompatible with car mounts and various other accessories.

Very open to thoughts - I want to do this right the first time.

Thanks,

-Evan

2. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

If you are going to add a guard on the back you can not use any sliding type cases.

I would say go with wrapsol, it makes the back look frost and matte. Or you can go with Gelaskins which i think are better choice if you want some nice designs on the back and they are easier to apply.
    And when you get a case just use the provided screen shield, just make sure it comes with some..

3. aliensong macrumors newbie

dashprice.com offer best iphone cases or skins or covers

If you want to find a best iphone skins or cases or cover, you can visit this web address: http://www.dashprice.com/categories/iPhone-Gadgets/iPhone-Cases/, I just bought a Paul Frank Sugar Skurvy iPhone 3G 3GS Silicone Case(Red) for my iphone, it's beautiful and cheap price.

4. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

I use a BSE skin on the front and a Wrapsol on the back. Originally I used BSE all the way around, but I liked the matte finish of the Wrapsol so I switched to that. I also used a BSE skin all the way around on my old iPod Touch that I had for over a year before I got my iPhone and loved it. Not a single scratch on the phone. If you don't like the matte finish, I'd say definitely go with BSE over InivisibleShield. It's the same thing, but a lot cheaper.

www.bestskinsever.com

5. NathanA macrumors 6502a

BestSkinsEver FTW. Great prices, and good customer service. Also, the templates they use to cut out their iPhone 3G skins are the best in the biz. I've used Zagg, BodyGuardz, and BSE, and the BSE templates are by far the best fit consistently (at least in my experience).

-- Nathan