Getting a black 16GB iPad 2 today!! woohoo

Discussion in 'iPad' started by thadoggfather, Apr 30, 2011.

1. thadoggfather macrumors 604

thadoggfather

Went to an apple store in South Florida at close to 9 am on the dot and the guy said he had one 16gb black and 64gb verizon (everyone seems to have verizon max capacities -- these must not be doing too hot). The couple in front of me wanted a white one, or large capacity white, or both and walked away.

Snatched up a 16GB ipad 2 ticket (last one).

EXCITED! i had ipad 1 for three weeks from that verizon deal ($399 for 32gb, sold it for pretty much the price I got it for minus tax on Craigslist last weekend) but I decided I wanted the latest and greatest just in case iOS5 demands 512MB to not run like poo. ipad 2 is a bit zippier too from my limited time playing with it. plus i didnt need 32gb, 32gb is great for my phone and music but for iPad i just want it for internet,email, youtube, consumption purposes essentially.

Plus those yoobao ipad 2 cases look great and slim!

I love that apple has a 14 day, NO RESTOCKING FEE policy now in case I get cold feet.

But I have a feeling it's going to be here to stay.

Not bad for a hangover day haha.

2. Antfer macrumors member

3. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

4. iCrizzo macrumors regular

iCrizzo

Congrats, it is so much better than the first iPad. So far I have only had 1 app crash on me in the month of playing with it, that could of just been the app that was crappy.

5. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr