Getting a case on launch day?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by brianld, Sep 18, 2012.

1. brianld macrumors member

brianld

Anyone know if Apple stores will have iPhone 5 cases on launch day? I ordered online, and would like to just head into a store and pick up a case.

Any thoughts on walking into an Apple store (ahead of all the others waiting for actual phones) and picking up a case? Haven't done that before.

2. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

I went to the Apple store yesterday and they said there would be cases on Friday but they were not sure by whom or design type.

I'm hoping I can run in, get a case and get back home fast, without dodging those trying to get a phone on launch day.

3. Rookie1986 macrumors 6502

I'm hoping that the T-Mobile store have some in on Friday, even if it's just something cheap to put the iPhone in while I wait for my Grove Bamboo case to arrive.

Rookie

4. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

When I went to look online on Sun/Mon of this week, no one had any that would definitely arrive by the date mine was to be delivered. I guess I waited too long.

So I'm counting on the Apple store having some, otherwise I'm SOL.

5. BrandonZ macrumors 6502

Verizon stores have cases. I held them. AT&T told me they would have many on fri. They showed me a sheet that had many otterbox, and Incipio cases. I also believe speck cases were on the sheet too.