Hi all, I need a bit of advice. I have the 42mm AW Sport (blue band) that I received on April 24th. However, since then, I've decided the SS AW is the one for me and ordered one last week (delivery window is June). The last day to return the Sport is this Friday. Now, deep down I feel like I should just return it and be done with it. However, I know my wife would prefer I sell the Sport to see if I can make a profit to cover at least a bit of the additional cost of the SS AW. If I do go this route, what's the best option? I've only ever sold old iPhone's on Craigslist. I don't have an eBay account or a Swappa account or anything. Any advice?