Getting a job at an Apple Store...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Amber, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Amber macrumors regular

I'm going to apply soon in the UK. Just a few questions. What's the best way to apply? Online I seem to have to sign up for something.

Could I go into the store?

Also, any idea what I'd wear to an interview?

2. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

Online is probably where they will direct you to apply if you go into the store.

I would also suggest searching, this kind of stuff has been discussed before.

3. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

4. jeffzoom91 macrumors regular

jeffzoom91

However, if you do end up going in for an interview ( I for one think they should do iChat video sessions, and if you can't hook that up, then no job for you), wear what steve wears, exactly what steve wears, along with glasses. See if you get a reaction. Might give you the edge over someone else, might not though. At least you'll be memorable!:apple:

5. roman david macrumors newbie

I was also thinking about applying to work at an Apple store from when I go down to uni, although I'm thinking that despite my enthusiasm and experience using Macs the fact that I don't own one and won't until I go down to uni. I could use this to my advantage: 'Switched two weeks ago. Oh my, should you do the same! Come this way...'

In terms of what to wear isn't formal always the best bet, although the Steve Jobs way sounds like the way to go. Don't forget those New Balances.