Getting a public radio station on iTunes

Discussion in 'HomeKit, HomePod, CarPlay, Home & Auto Technology' started by digduggler, Mar 19, 2018.

1. digduggler macrumors 6502

Does anyone happen to know the process for getting a public radio station on iTunes? I've noticed some stations (NOLA, NYC) are on there (and you can just say 'Hey Siri play radio station X', but my local one (WBHM) is not. I'd like to be able to just go to them and say hey, can you do X and get on iTunes? But I'm not coming up with much. Anyone have insight? Thanks!

2. boston04and07 macrumors 65816

boston04and07

I didn’t know that was possible, but I’d love it if it were. I have some local NPR affiliates in my Apple Music account but can’t find any more for the Boston region. It’d be awesome if Apple added more streams like this to Apple Music, especially local news and sports stations. I’d listen to that all the time.

3. ColoArtist macrumors regular

Check out the app NPR One. It works well on my iPhone and is also on CarPlay. In the car I can say "play colorado public radio" and it'll open up NPR One and play the station for CPR.

4. digduggler thread starter macrumors 6502

I need it for Siri (more specifically HomePod). I just need to figure out how to submit.

5. digduggler thread starter macrumors 6502