Getting a Sport for the gym and a SS for everything else

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Lufelham, May 4, 2015.

1. Lufelham macrumors newbie

Hi what about this im getting two watches a sweat a lot a the gym and i don't want to kill my beautiful ss 42 with the weights and the exercises am i crazy?:apple:

2. seamor0512 macrumors member

3. random person macrumors 6502a

Definitely crazy you won't kill off either watch at the gym get a stainless with a sport band and a dressy band and be done with spending any more money!

4. Lufelham thread starter macrumors newbie

oh man but ppl are telling me that the ss is getting really messy without even working out :(

5. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68000

Bazooka-joe

How are you going to pair two watches to one phone. Currently you an only pair one unless you keep unpairing and repairing. You will soon get tired if that

6. Lufelham thread starter macrumors newbie

i know about the pairing but ill work something out im a med student also im planning on using the sport while im on call at the hospital sometimes things get a lil messy ill keep the stainless for a more dress up event like meetings going put etc like i currently do with my fuel band and my pasha ;) also i believe that apple will let you have more than one watch paired to the phone in the future

7. Wallabe macrumors 6502a

8. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

If I were you, I'd wait until Apple actually lets you pair two watches to an iPhone before getting two. What's going to happen is you think you'll switch to the SS before going to more formal events, but it will be too much hassle and before you know it a year would go by and you would have worn the SS only a few times.