Getting an iPhone for $250 (refurbished?)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NPChaikin, Apr 8, 2008.

1. NPChaikin macrumors newbie

2. touchyphone macrumors regular

it was, but for online, you're about 3 weeks late now. Try a store, I got my $250 refurb, and love it, it was a PRISTINE unit to say the least.

3. Aznmidgetboy macrumors newbie

can i get a refurbished iphone in a physical apple store? and are refurbished iphones still on sale in the north east in cingular stores?

4. touchyphone macrumors regular

No idea about buying a refurb at an apple store, but I can assure you they won't be $250...and call local stores, find out, i have no clue and don't want to search google for a number for you

5. chrismac00 macrumors 6502a

I know they don't have them at Cingular in the NorthEast but they do in AT&T :D
    BTW, I got mine from AT&T and it was refurbished but it had some problems and Apple gave me brand new one.

6. toughboy macrumors 6502a

toughboy

writing from a refurb iPhone

well i'm writing from a refurbished iPhone and its not different by all means from the non-refurb units except the boxing. My iPhone arrived in an AT&T box instead of a fancy Apple box. All the accessories were complete, even the Apple stickers and cleaning cloth.. :)

I bought mine from AT&T online store on the night they offered the refurb models, I dont think they still have that kinda price anymore. But dont worry, we have 60 days or so until a new iPhone (according to Goatberg), so its a matter of time to see some promotions to clear inventories.. ;)

Peace out.. :apple:

7. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

You mean I could actually get $250 if I try to sell mine?

Just wondering...

8. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Feelers should go in the marketplace section, but I believe the going rate for unlocked 8GB iPhones is $325 or more...