Getting Bumper even if you don't need it

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iphone3gss, Jul 16, 2010.

1. iphone3gss macrumors member

Who else is going to get one just because they are free?

Come on cry for me crybabies!

2. Savor Suspended

Savor

I will get store credit instead and use them to get apps.

Who knew these crybabies helped some of us happy iPhone 4/bumper owners to get free s***?

Considering Apple has constantly raped our wallets with their overpriced products, karma really hit them hard for once this time!

Good news is hearing Final Fantasy Tactics is coming to the iPhone on September 15th! I never came around to getting it on the PSP, but with the refund I will use to get iTunes gift cards, looks like I can get it on release day and carry it with me all day. I don't like action games on iPhone without buttons. Tried playing Sonic 2 on the iPhone 4 and hated it. I like strategic games where I can pause it from time to time from the action and I can play for hours and hours when I have to.

[​IMG]

3. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I'll get one because I do need it, though even if I didn't I'd probably get one anyway. No point in snubbing free stuff.

4. sarcosis macrumors 6502a

I'm going to get one. I've got a case already but this will give me options since my Belkin case doesn't play nice with the headphone jack with Non-Apple headphones. I always like variety, it's the capitalist in me :rolleyes:

5. livingonvideo13 macrumors regular

livingonvideo13

???

How can you get raped if you are a willing participant? Apple gives a price for their product. You decide if you want it or not.

Your comment is a fail.

6. Nrwrit3r macrumors 6502a

SO true. I love how the same people who fall in love with Apple's cool products hate them because they charge so much. You know what you're doing when you give them your credit card.

7. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I don't need one but I'll be requesting for one.