Getting Calendar to show in LockScreen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Grolubao, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Grolubao macrumors 65816

Grolubao

Hi all,
    I just updated to ios5 and I'm already missing Lock Calendar that seems not compatible. I love intelliscreenX but I honestly believe $10 is too much if all I want is to show my calendar in the lock screen.

Any other known ways to do this?

2. jozoria macrumors newbie

Hey,

You can take a look at Lock Info. It's not free either ($7,99), but it's cheaper than intelliscreenX it does the trick.

Beware of Intelliscreen, it works OK, but I was a customer of their 4.x version. But ! With IOS5, you have to pay almost the full price to "renew" your license! Talk about putting customers in the cold! I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks extra to "enable" new features, but making the app useless for old customers is a plain ripoff... if they release a new IOS version, they will make you pay again, and again, so be warned.

So If you cannot wait for an update of Lock Calendar, I would suggest Lock Info!

3. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I've been a long time user of lockInfo and just reinstalled it after jailbreaking. Works flawlessly and now I'm able to keep track of my calender on my lockscreen like it was intended among other things.. (love having my status bar icons again). $7.99 is well worth the price. I've actually disabled apple notification center altogether and just using LockInfo's lockscreen and infoshade now. Still using apples badges, really like that feature.

4. WannaApple? macrumors 6502a

Another vote for LockInfo. I like it so much better than any other lockscreen app out there. Allows for much more customization and is definitely worth the price.

5. dgstan macrumors 6502a

Thumbs up for LI here too. I bought it because I simply wanted a 5-day weather forecast on my lockscreen. Like you, I felt the price was too high to do just the one thing I wanted. I haven't regretted my purchase for a minute.