1) Yes, System Preferences->Accounts->Login Options->Automatically Log In AsOk I have 2 questions!
1) Is there a way to bypass the login screen...so when i boot up my mac it goes right into the desktop?
2) How is ms office 2004 for mac on the 2.0ghz imac with 1gig of ram using rosetta?
1) Yes. You can set it to automatically log in as a user.
2) It runs just fine. Spreadsheets seem a little "laggy" in Excel, but it is pretty minor. Overall, if you can live with some general "not-as-snappy-as-it-should-be feel, it is fine for daily use. But it is slow to launch, though.