Getting iPhone tomorrow! Two Q's?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by linearphone, Aug 21, 2008.

1. linearphone macrumors newbie

Hello,

Tomorrow I will be a former Blackberry user as I'm picking up my new iPhone. I was wondering, is there a tutorial for activation? Also, I will be attempting to use this with our Exchange mail server. Is there a white paper or something along those lines available for that process?

I appreciate any help!
    Thanks... Shannon

2. sanPietro98 macrumors 6502a

sanPietro98

If you're activating this within the US, then it will be activated in the store.

3. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

As mentioned already, if a US buyer it will be activated in the AT&T/Apple Store. If not its really simple turn the phone on, plug it into a machine running itunes 7.6 or later and follow the prompts on the iTunes screen.

Exchange support depends on your companies set up. Just click on the exchange option on the iPhone under the mail accts. and enter the required info. it will either work or not. If it don't work I suspect your going to need the $45 a month exchange option from AT&T.

Instructions for all iPhone operations can be found on the apple site under the iPhone product support page.

4. squeakyclutch macrumors member

squeakyclutch

I would watch the iPhone 3G introductory/instructional video on the apple website. It helped me get aquainted to all the features.

5. yomibro macrumors regular

Just ordered myself a 16GB iPhone via the ATT website, can't wait!!! :D