Getting IS installed at Best Buy

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gigemzach, Jun 29, 2010.

1. gigemzach macrumors 6502

Does anyone know if I'm allowed to buy the invisible shield off of zagg.com and then take it to a Best Buy store to get it installed. I can get the shields off of zagg.com a lot cheaper than at the Best Buy, but I'm afraid that BB won't do it because I didn't buy it from them... :confused:

2. Martinsalas310 macrumors regular

They will install the front for like 7$ or front and back for around 15$ but they insure it so if it starts coming off or something they replace it at no charge

3. drfullet87 macrumors newbie

do it yourself

do it yourself, just take your time, be paitent with teh back end and watch the install videos. its a rewarding experience to self install it flawlessly...just ask me...or you could get a wrapsol because your zagg will be damaged in about 2 weeks and start to peel in about 4.

4. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Great advice :rolleyes:I had my Zagg installed yesterday @ BB. I had one on my 3GS and strangely enough it lasted much longer than 2 weeks and showed no signs of peeling after 4 weeks.

5. ignign0kt macrumors member

May not have been a bad idea for the older gen iPhones, but since the iP4 doesn't have a curved back... it should be super easy for you to do it yourself

6. gigemzach thread starter macrumors 6502

I had Best Buy install it on my 3GS, too. I'm just worried about installing it because when I attempted to install many of the cheap screen protectors on my phone, they would constantly have bad air bubbles from dust, etc..

7. 0101001 macrumors 6502

8. jasperk99 macrumors regular

Perfect timing to receive my power support screen protector

9. cirial macrumors regular

You should pay Best Buy to install your apps too since its so difficult.. :rolleyes:

10. gigemzach thread starter macrumors 6502

I just love how some people are just so positive. :cool: