Getting lyrics on Itouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nussi, Jun 7, 2008.

1. nussi macrumors newbie

Hello! A month or so ago I went down to the apple store closest to my house (not naming) and asked one of the many ppl working there "Is there a future possibility of compatibility between the itouch and the Griffin Ikaraoke which, incorrectly states, current compatibility?' A smile appeared on the young man's face telling me he faced the same dilemma, but most likely to a lesser extent. It's not that I had bought the ikaraoke to be deceived at thier incompatibility, but even with the new 20$ upgrade, things didn't change and the young man didn't see things changing in a near future...
    One day, out of the blue, I was fooling around with my itouch, the screen did it's little "freeze" act and suddenly lyrics to my favorite song appeared. I have had the experience with my previous ipod nano 2nd gen. of having to go online, copy+paste lyrics to have it stolen shortly after...
    I do like to be surprised and get lyrics every once in a while on my itouch, but I AM WONDERING IF ITOUCH IS CURRENTLY STREAMING LYRICS AND WILL I HAVE TO COPY+PASTE LIKE ON THE 2nd GEN. NANO? Thanks to eventual helpers...

2. techlover828 macrumors 68020

techlover828

sorry, I really have no idea what you're talking about, but just use curripio to get the lyrics, it fetches them for you and they'll all go right on your ipod.

3. nussi thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much lol... Have a great day man!:D

4. techlover828 macrumors 68020

techlover828

np, glad I could help.

5. maclover001 macrumors 6502a

maclover001