Getting Music to Itunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by gary c, Jun 4, 2008.

1. gary c macrumors member

I have lots of old 33's. I bought a Costco a ion turntable to go from records to digital. They gave me a program to edit the tunes (audacity) so I can edit out stuff which is a challenge but I am dealing with it ok for now. I know it will get easier when I figure out the program. Anyway I have some songs that I have edited to the aiff format and stored on my hard drive in the itunes library. Now for the question. I can not get the songs into Itunes. I have tried to drag & drop and every other way I can think of. So some of you smart mac youngsters help me do this.:D If no one know how to do this and has some suggestions for a better or different editor that works with Mac's let me know

Thanks a lot
    Gary

2. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus

Going to seem obvious but have you tried double clicking on them?

3. gary c thread starter macrumors member

I can play the songs through Finder fine, but they do not ever show up in Itunes. I have tried dragging, double clicking and everything I can think of. I would like to get them to I tunes so I can transfer them onto my I pod. As you can see I am not the best computer person. I know just enough to be dangerous.