Getting my 3G S Next Month!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WeatherGuy, Aug 23, 2009.

1. WeatherGuy macrumors member

I went into AT&T yesterday and asked the sales person when my upgrade is available. I know it's not until November, but I played dumb. He told me what I already knew, but also said that I "should" be able to get my upgrade 60 days early. That means next month, I should be picking up my black 16gb 3G S. Can't wait to jailbreak that sucker!!!

2. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

Yeah, you are a lucky dog.:(

I have to wait until next March before I can get one for 200 beans. By then, I might as well wait until June for the next one. :rolleyes:

It is the phone to jailbreak cruising at over 100 mb of free RAM, its ideal. Conrats to you. :apple:

3. esadb macrumors 65816

esadb

And its all because you played dumb with the sales person. Hope you have it on paper..

4. WeatherGuy thread starter macrumors member

He will remember me. He didn't say they could do it for certain..but he was pretty sure it could be done. Seems to be on a regular basis.

5. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Yeah, I expected not to be eligible until the end of August, but I checked online back in June and, sure enough, I was eligible. It was just about 16 months after my Feb 2008 upgrade. Sadly, I was short of funds at the time, and had to wait until August anyway!

6. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

Awesome! Hope you have fun with it :) and check out my Top 10 jailbroken apps videos in my signature;)