Getting my iPhone replaced..

chelc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2009
I have a 32GB 3GS and I just got off the phone with customer service, I live in Canada, and the iPhone 4 isn't getting released until the 30th here. The rep on the phone told me that they're out of stock of 3GS phones, but my replacement would be shipped whenever they receive more. However, I know the local Rogers stores won't be getting anymore 32GB 3GS model in since we're so close to the new one coming out, is there anyway that they'd give me an iPhone as a replacement? Maybe if I renewed my contract?

thanks!

Amnesia87

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2010
I have a 32GB 3GS and I just got off the phone with customer service, I live in Canada, and the iPhone 4 isn't getting released until the 30th here. The rep on the phone told me that they're out of stock of 3GS phones, but my replacement would be shipped whenever they receive more. However, I know the local Rogers stores won't be getting anymore 32GB 3GS model in since we're so close to the new one coming out, is there anyway that they'd give me an iPhone as a replacement? Maybe if I renewed my contract?

thanks!
They will still get the refurbished replacement units. So no, it's not gonna happen.

harry454

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2007
You can try talking to Apple Customer Relations, just ask to get transferred to them and depending on your case you never know, worth a try.

anonymous guy

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2010
Apple still has inventory of refurbished original iPhones in stock. No doubt they would replace yours with another 3GS.