Getting rid of Slider Background on lock screen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by calvy, Apr 5, 2011.

1. calvy macrumors 65816

I'm having some troubles here. I was unjailbroken for a little while waiting on the tools to hack 4.3.1. Obviously that's out, so here I am again. I loaded up Cydia (nice and snappy now, btw) and installed Glasklart HD and my favorite lock screen, SublimeLockHD. However, things aren't quite like I used to have them. I can't get the slide to unlock part to look right. I think all I need to do is remove the background images that are being displayed, but I have no idea where they are coming from. Are they part of the Glasklart theme? If so, do I just delete the appropriate png files?

Attached Files:

2. nidserz macrumors 6502a

nidserz

Read this post by fsck-y dingo.

Download the files and place them in your themes TelephonyUI.framework folder (either in Folders or Bundles).

3. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

I was also trying to get rid of the sliding bar on my lockscreen. I installed clear lockscreen and i4 invisible slider which worked before 4.3.1. Any help would be appreciated. I don't have any themes installed only winterboard.

Attached Files:

4. calvy thread starter macrumors 65816

Thank you. This did the trick.

5. stringent macrumors 6502

stringent

Could also try downloading the Transparent Slider Background iOS 4.3 from Cydia. Can then apply to whatever themes you need.

6. redbeard331 macrumors 6502a

redbeard331

Worked for me! Thanks!

7. xinn3r macrumors newbie

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but what do you use to make your status bar transparent?

8. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

transparent status bar

9. ltdan84 macrumors newbie

Does anyone have a way to get rid of the slider background in iOS 5.0.1? the several I've tried so far get rid of the bg, but put a white 1px or so border around the lock screen.

10. LithePanther macrumors 6502

For the default lock screen, is there an app to make the clock and slider bar transparent? So all you see is the background, the slider bar itself, and the time/date, without the gray block around them all?