Getting rid of some old Macs, anyone interested?

amnesiac1984

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2002
Europe
Hi all, this is just a quick feeler to see if any of you collectors would be interested in the old macs we have in storage. I haven't actually been to where they are being stored or checked if they work, but from memory we have a couple of LCs (possibly 475s) and a Quadra 840AV lots of keyboards, (including a really heavy chunky apple one that was with the quadra) an old apple CD player and various other accessories. Some apple monitors and a huge 22" d i g i t a l (aka compaq) monitor as well.

More info to come when I actually go there and sort it out but I just wanna see if there is any interest before I stick em up on ebay.

Cheers all.

macg4

macrumors 6502a
Nov 17, 2003
Des Moines,Iowa
apple stuff

I may be interested in the apple cd players.let me know what u want for everything and if u find anything else

amnesiac1984

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2002
Europe
Hi there, all the equipment is in storage in a container and I have yet to go and sort it out, I may be able to do it next time I go back home (am in Bristol at the moment) which will probably be the last weekend in August, I just wanted to gauge the interest that these items might have. Will bring them out of the container and post pics as soon as I can though.

The CD player is the caddy type I think.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.