Getting SimTower to work on intel mac

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by redhawk87, Mar 24, 2010.

1. redhawk87 macrumors regular

I have downloaded SimTower for windows and am trying to get it running on my intel MBP that does not have windows installed and would prefer not to have to instal windows. I have looked around at other forums online and have found dosbox and downloaded it. I have set it up and all but when I run the exe file it says not a windows machine. I then found out that SimTower is a windows game and this can not run in DOS. Someone posted something about getting windows 3.1 and putting it on your computer and then using dosbox but I can not find any downloads of windows 3.1. Any help would be great.

2. ziutek macrumors member

An alternative solution is to install Mac OS 9 on a powerpc emulator, such as SheepShaver, and then install the mac version of SimTower.

If you still want to use the windows version of SimTower you could always try running it under WINE or CrossOver for Mac. I think there is a good chance that it would work.

3. Sooriya64641 macrumors newbie

Want serial

hey..!
    I have installed my game but i did not have serial and unlock code. If you guys know just reply to my thread..