This seems too easy... So I bought the 64 GB 4S last year, and I want the 64 GB 5, but i'm not up for an upgrade until july 2013. Well, I have a buddy at work who has a 3GS with a shattered screen and he's been waiting to upgrade. He was just interested in getting the 4S for $99. I told him, I'll give him the money to purchase the 64 GB 5, he'll give me the phone and i'll sell him my 64 GB 4S for $100. Are there any complications that can arise from this? I would sync my phone with itunes, then transfer everything to the new phone. Then wipe the 4S and he'd do the same to upgrade his phone. He would get the upgrade fee on his bill and I wouldn't, right?