Gevey sim for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by LoMayoKicksU, Nov 8, 2011.

1. LoMayoKicksU macrumors member

LoMayoKicksU

All gevey sims in ebay are for iPhone 4.

Is it going to work on upgraded and jailbroken 3gs? My 3gs is now on 4.3.2, and bb 5.16.02.

The sims come in blue, red, and green. Does any body know the difference? Which one is the best?

Please advise.

Thanks....

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I dont think they work on 3GS basebands but not 100%.
    Also those are adapters for microsims and your 3GS has a regural size sim card.

3. LoMayoKicksU thread starter macrumors member

LoMayoKicksU

4. toiday macrumors regular

GEVEY Ultra is the original one. I've try 3 different kinds but the Ultra is only one that work consistently with my iPhone 4. Their website is gevey.com, not the .us or anything else. The package is also difference. Go to their website and they will tell you how to pick the right one.

5. klo-mac macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Probably I have a fake one, but is working ok, just the quality of hardware is not same as Apple.

I don't need to jailbreak my iPhone and my iOS is 4.3.5

Should I buy new Gevey ultra?

6. n8236 macrumors 65816

If you want to make sure u buy the real deal, get it from AppleNBerry's site. Anything else I wouldn't trust...