Gevey SIM help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by aziwan, Jun 18, 2011.

1. aziwan macrumors newbie

an hour ago,i cant use twitter,whatsapp n fb..i thought its about line..then i restart it..bcause my iphone jailbreak 4.3.1 so i need to wait for option where i need to accept n bla..bla..bla.. but it didnt appear..so i reboot again..so until just now its almost like 20 times..then i tried to open simcard n put it again..same thing happen..the option didnt come out..then i asked some my friends he said if i had installed something from cydia i need to remove it..recently i installed My3G to use my facetime using 3g n no need wireless..so i try to delete it but until now it just show blackscreen wit circle loading in the middle..its almost one hour..so help plssssssss..i dun know what to do...

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

What option are you talking about? Calm down and rewrite your issue.

3. aziwan thread starter macrumors newbie

i dun know what we call it..but if jailbreak i need to use gevey simcard..then when put the simcard into iphone..after reboot it i will receive something like menu that i need to accept..then call 112 then try switch to plane mode then switch again to normal mode then settled..but this time then menu didnt come out..

4. aziwan thread starter macrumors newbie

plsss somebody help meee...

okay now im back at first problem..after cant use whatsapp twitter etc..i try to turn off my iphone..then i wait for menu to come out(for jailbreak iphone dat we need to accept it) but this menu didnt come out..so i reboot again until 20 times..but nothing happen..so i try to reinput my simcard..nothing happen again..so my question now..what i need to do to make that menu for jailbreak iphone to come out???someone can help mee..plssss..

5. AdrianK macrumors 68020

Posting vague ramblings and making two topics when one will suffice is annoying *sigh*.

Anyway, I assume you're talking about the Gevey SIM? Does the menu that you're talking about look like anything on this page?

6. aziwan thread starter macrumors newbie

yes adriank..plss help mee...what i need to do to make it come out like always..

7. AdrianK macrumors 68020

Which image?

8. aziwan thread starter macrumors newbie

i think there no image at the blog..but its the first..before we need to call 112..there are like a message..then we need to push accept..then call 112..then flight mode.bla..bla..

9. labman macrumors 604

labman

ok you need to understand that if we can't understand what you try to say, We can't help you. Please translate blah blah blah that adds nothing in helping you. just take a deep breath tell explain the problem. pretend you are just like us reading somebody else problem and trying to help. worst case would be a dfu restore rejailbreak but maybe we can save that. if we can understand. ;)

10. aziwan thread starter macrumors newbie

okay im sorry..let me start again..my iphone 4 jailbreak 4.3.1 using gevey simcard..when i reboot,there will appear a menu for me to accept..then i will dial 112,then switch to plane mode then normal mode again..but right now..the menu didnt appear after i reboot.so what im supposed to do to make the menu appear again..

[​IMG]

if u notice..its in step 2..the menu will appear and i need to accept..i dun have the picture of the menu..sorry..

i really need ur help n appreciate it..thanks in advance..

11. labman, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011

labman macrumors 604

labman

now you are making sense! have you tried the steps like the 1st time you used they gevey/ popping the sim card powering off restarting etc.

12. aziwan thread starter macrumors newbie

yes two times already but nothing happen..the menu didn't come out either..

13. labman macrumors 604

labman

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

There is a huge gevey sim thread here people there should be able to help you more. Or you could change your title to gevey sim help.