Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sou1 so1di3r

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2008
Denver, CO
thanks for the video.

couple questions, what exactly is the difference between the different versions of gevey SIMs?

Do they all work the same?

Also, it's MODEM firmware not MODERN firmware :D:apple:

Trranceman

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2011
are you sure that you do not have battery drain or some other issues when using this? people say that gevey supreme is not from gevery team so it is not authentic, the new official update from gevey is gevey ultra which costs usd30, i bought supreme for usd10, ultra does not need to dial this at all and also it needs to jailbreak, i wonder what is the main difference

Bijiont

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2010
Should have shown the steps first then gave your comments after. I also felt there wasn't enough details in your steps for example I don't recall you explaining that each time you power cycle the phone you will need to do 112.

Also the one you have is a cheap knock off, not an official product. Does it work about the same, sure however myself I would rather get the real deal.

http://applenberry.com/store/imitation

awadeee

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2011
Canada
Good tutorial kid. However, switch the review with the tutorial and review the thing after you've shown people how to use it. :)

P.S. It's ModeM Firmware, not ModeRN Firmware. :D

Otherwise great video.

polzii

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2011
Sounds like folks who have compared the Gevey "Supreme Yellow" vs Gevey "Supreme Red" vs Gevey Ultra say that the Gevey Supreme Red is better than the yellow. Gevey Ultra requires jailbreak to be untethered but its easier than Supreme Red if you have a JBed phone. is that the gist of it ?:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.