Gevey Supreme (Pro Plus)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by psnARMEDps3, Jun 20, 2011.

1. psnARMEDps3 macrumors newbie

psnARMEDps3

Can you guys tell me what you think of this video? I respect criticism (may it be good or bad). If you guys need anything straightened out or have a queston relating to the video, fell free to ask.

link: http://www.youtube.com/WfBYjOGco2s

2. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

I think you should move the tutorial to the beginning and have the review afterward.

3. ratzzo macrumors 6502a

ratzzo

I agree. Steps on how to actually get it working first, and then what it does/benefits.

4. sou1 so1di3r macrumors 6502a

sou1 so1di3r

thanks for the video.

couple questions, what exactly is the difference between the different versions of gevey SIMs?

Do they all work the same?

Also, it's MODEM firmware not MODERN firmware :D:apple:

5. truciet macrumors 6502

dang how many different gevey sims are there? lol

6. Trranceman macrumors newbie

are you sure that you do not have battery drain or some other issues when using this? people say that gevey supreme is not from gevery team so it is not authentic, the new official update from gevey is gevey ultra which costs usd30, i bought supreme for usd10, ultra does not need to dial this at all and also it needs to jailbreak, i wonder what is the main difference

7. Bijiont macrumors newbie

Should have shown the steps first then gave your comments after. I also felt there wasn't enough details in your steps for example I don't recall you explaining that each time you power cycle the phone you will need to do 112.

Also the one you have is a cheap knock off, not an official product. Does it work about the same, sure however myself I would rather get the real deal.

http://applenberry.com/store/imitation

8. polzii macrumors 6502

Anyone know of any reviews/news about the "Gevey Pass" ?

9. labman macrumors 604

labman

10. polzii macrumors 6502

11. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Good tutorial kid. However, switch the review with the tutorial and review the thing after you've shown people how to use it. :)

P.S. It's ModeM Firmware, not ModeRN Firmware. :D

Otherwise great video.

12. polzii macrumors 6502

Sounds like folks who have compared the Gevey "Supreme Yellow" vs Gevey "Supreme Red" vs Gevey Ultra say that the Gevey Supreme Red is better than the yellow. Gevey Ultra requires jailbreak to be untethered but its easier than Supreme Red if you have a JBed phone. is that the gist of it ?:confused: