Gevey Ultra S Help (CDMA)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Demonface, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Demonface macrumors 6502a

Hello All,
    My question is that when you first use the Gevey Ultra S on the Sprint iPhone 4S . Does it go into the micro sim slot easily or do you have to force it in. The only reason im asking is because I bought one a week or so ago and im using it to unlock my phone and when I try to install it into my phone it goes in but when it gets to the part where it says gevey it gets stuck and it doesnt go in any further. Can someon please help me with this.

BTW: This is the first time im using the Gevey Ultra S , I just opened it yesterday.

Thanks.

2. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

You might need to trim your sim card a little. The gevey and tray should also be flush with the iPhone. Did you buy an authentic one?

3. Demonface thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. LandonDonovan macrumors regular

The clones are sometimes better than the genuines, so that's not an indicator of the problem. You need to make sure the end of the Gevey isn't bent. Once it folds under the SIM tray and you try to force it in, there's little chance to uncrinkle it. You do usually have to push it a little harder at the end to get it past the Gevey chip, but just make sure everything is lined up.

5. Demonface thread starter macrumors 6502a

oh its normal for it to be hard to fit into the phone. but say i put in the phone and i want to remove it how can i if its hard to take it out ?

another question i have is that i activated Red Pocket mobile sim but instead of going to refills i ended up going to buy now or something like that. I checked my email and i got an order number. the thing i would like to know is if I would be able to apply that order number to my account. If anyone can help me with this it will be greatly appreciated.