GFX Drivers Fixed in 10.9.2?

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by hayleywow, Mar 1, 2014.

1. hayleywow macrumors regular

hayleywow

Hi Guys

Has anyone else noticed whether the display drivers were fixed in 10.9.2???? as i'm still experiencing problems..

Even my local Apple store said the 10.9.2 update should fix some GFX issues.

Thanks

Hay

2. springsup macrumors 6502a

springsup

I've had some awful graphics issues since the 10.9.2 update. Sometimes Safari glitches like crazy when scrolling or typing in to scrolling text-boxes (e.g. comment box on The Verge, or Apple's own bug reporter form).

Not only that, but if you have two monitors with Safari windows, and one of them is playing a full-screen flash movie but the other monitor has a standard window which is active, the menu bar doesn't appear on the screen with the active Safari window. So if you're streaming a Youtube movie on one monitor, while browsing the web on another monitor, the menu bar won't be on the monitor you're browsing on.

Lots of other bugs and glitches, too. Spent half my day already reporting them to Apple.

3. hayleywow thread starter macrumors regular

hayleywow

Have you seen any "Pink" glitches??? that seems to be my problem atm I also had them in 10.9.1 but the local Apple store assumed me they would be fixed in 10.9.2 but surprisingly enough I still have them..

4. springsup macrumors 6502a

springsup

No pink that I've noticed. I should have mentioned that I'm on a retina MBP (mid 2012).

5. hayleywow thread starter macrumors regular

hayleywow

Oh OK i'm on a normal 13" MBP