GGGGOSSSSHHHHH another 2 months

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by instagator3, Aug 1, 2008.

1. instagator3 macrumors newbie

had a broken phone with screen cracked and couldn't see anything. eligible for upgrade early september. go to at&t expecting they would let me order an iphone 3g 16GB for the $299 price being that its a month till im eligible and i would be signing a new 2 yr contract. i expected this bc ive done it early before through at&t. get there and they say no deal. they say we can give u every other phone in the store early for the subsidized price just not the iphone. ok uh how does that work??? now im stuck with the $40 nokia i had to buy in order to have a functional phone for 2 months until i can upgrade. just thought it was a bogus policy and im mad i have to wait longer to get my hands on an iphone yet every other phone there cudve been mine for the cheap price.... the bright side there shudnt b any long lines in 2 months..i hope cb if i have to wait then i might go crazy

2. MaxxTraxx macrumors 6502

The iSentence.

Where normal grammar just doesn't apply.

3. The General macrumors 601

GGGGOSSSSHHHH I didn't even read it because your post looks so awful.

4. Carpe Deez macrumors member

5. imfrog2002 macrumors 6502

:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

My head is still spinning. Yeah. We aren't the chatspeak kind on here. Can you translate that into normal English?

6. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

Hmmm... did you have any late payments or anything flagged on your account??

Technically you aren't eligible for upgrade so you can't get the subsidized price.

A few AT&T reps did say they people who were 1-3 months away from upgrade eligibilty would be done on a case by case basis, hence if your account was in bad standing that would prohibit them from letting you upgrade early...

7. cambridge1807 macrumors member

Please use correct grammar so it makes it easier for us to read, instead of ramblings used to make up run on sentences, or fragments in some cases. This isn't a chat.

Why are you complaining though? You aren't eligible for an upgrade yet, so you can't get the subsidized price for another 2 months. What is there that isn't unfair about that. You know when you are eligible, so just go by that. You are not entitled for an upgrade yet, so be thankful you were offered to upgrade on the other phones even though you wanted the iPhone. Fair is fair after all.