GGMM Aluminum Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Chucktownwhat, Nov 6, 2011.

1. skullfreak macrumors newbie

2. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

3. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

4. robots3humans0 macrumors 6502

5. Chucktownwhat thread starter macrumors member

Not sure if it is available in the US or not but there are a few listed on eBay through the GGMM store. I am amazed how many metal bumper cases there are. I have been searching for one to buy for a week and have found a couple new ones every day, many of them don't even have a website.

6. barachus macrumors regular

hahaha

7. vaugha macrumors regular

I lol'd too! That was funny.

8. hizzaah macrumors 6502

For those curious, they're selling these casing over at aliexpress which is where people are getting the cases for the Fake Element Vapor Pro case thread, and where I got my fake e13ctron case at.

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?SearchText=GGMM+aluminum&catId=0

(I'm not affiliated with aliexpress in any way other than being a recent customer :) )

9. applemonkey macrumors member

10. MrRon macrumors regular

MrRon

just put their logo on the vapor copy and thought it was their DESIGN... shame!!!

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!

11. greentaloy macrumors member

Don't think GGMM is cheap as the design similar with Vapor,yet bumper is born to like that, even going to make out one bumper flower ?...however, you have to choose a real GGMM Case,can't comment a brand with its knock-off at a low price like ones from aliexpress...my experience on GGMM case from GGMM Official shop on eBay.com/slickfans.com is impressive as not worse at all in both features and functions....

12. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

Looks good but I'm almost positive this case will kill my reception / wifi / gps

13. Ray- macrumors regular

Ray-

That's is true. Metallic bumpers will hurt reception by a little, but you only really notice it when the reception is really borderline to begin with. So if you're in an area with good reception, you're unlikely to notice anything.