Ghost Armor and Zagg

Discussion in 'iPad' started by itcomic, Apr 1, 2012.

1. itcomic macrumors member

Tried Zagg and Ghost armor , also bought Body Guardz but have not received yet

Zagg: Good grip, apparent orange peel mark, very durable (check out scratch test of Zagg vs body Guardz on YouTube, Guardz is slightly better) and kind of too tacky for smooth gliding, clear viewing on the front.

Ghost armor: decent grip, slight orange peel mark, durable (don't know if it is as tough as Zagg ) , very clear viewing on the front, good gliding surface.

Corner protection: regardless which brand you selected, they all have their pros and cons except bestskinever. bestskinever has the best corner protection among all.

overall, i m satisfied with ghost armor.

2. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

3. sd13 macrumors regular

I can't vouch for the iPad version but I got a ghost armor with the matte back and glossy front for my iPhone 4s and it is truly awesome. The phone feels and looks even better than it does when it's completely naked. The lifetime guarantee that includes installation for $5 is a great deal and I don't have to worry if it peels or if I have to get my phone replaced. I would grab one for the iPad in a heartbeat if I didn't use it with folio case.