Ghost armor vs. Wrapsol

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jp93, Jul 16, 2010.

1. jp93 macrumors regular

Has anyone tried both? Which is recommended it? Since apple is giving us bumpers, I figure I'll just use the bumper with screen potection on front and back. I know the ghost armor has no orange peel at all. How's the wrapsol? Will the screen and glass protection coupled with the bumper a good amount of protection?

Thank you for the help

2. h00ligan macrumors 68030

Ghost armor diffused the flash on my phone. I had it installed by them, and they also gave my phone to another customer - at which point i had to track it down - and they never offered a refund.. lol.

I also found their skin more difficult to keep clean than the naked screen - slippery, but also very clear.

Overall given the more scratch resistant glass and the flash problems, i removed it.

3. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

I have used both. In fact, I used Ghost Armor a lot with my older phones until I tried Wrapsol. They're pretty close in terms of clarity. There's not a huge difference except that I think what you get in the Wrapsol package is a little higher quality and Wrapsol has much better customer service. They're both very close in material, but I think Wrapsol is slightly thicker, therefore more formidable. It's really up to you in the end though.