Ghost audio stuck in my phone

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by blinkie, May 28, 2013.

1. blinkie macrumors regular

What a weird issue. I'd recorder a video. Downloaded it to iPhoto on my mac and deleted it from my phone when prompted. But now when I'm listening to any audio player (ipod or radio apps) and pause or stop the playback via the remote on my headphones the audio from the DELETED video starts to play. And continues to be the primary audio when I use the headphone remote. I have to stop it manually on the phone and reselect the audio player I was using. There is no visible trace of this video on my phone. Either in 'Photos' or 'Videos'. I've already tried downloading the entire collection of photos and videos to iPhoto... deleting them from my phone when prompted.... emptying the Trash and then disconnecting the phone. But the ghost remains... haunting... I think I might have to try a factory reset unless any clever people here have better suggestions as to how to bust this ghost.

Thoughts?

B.

2. blinkie thread starter macrumors regular

I fixed it with a factory restore

Ok. I couldn't find any advice elsewhere. So I've performed a full factory restore. It seems to have killed the ghost. So. If anyone in the future has a similar haunting... That's how to fix it.
    B