Ghostek Atomic 2.0, anyone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Minarets, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Minarets macrumors 6502

It seems this is what Lifeproof should be,no? Any of the mega reviewers try this? I watched a few reviews on YouTube, including mobile reviews, eh. I'm surprised there isn't more discussion her about it.

2. Minarets thread starter macrumors 6502

3. Shawn9987 macrumors newbie

Shawn9987

Wanna bring this thread back up cus I just got this case and I'm having mega problem.Just going copy paste what I said on another forum.

So wondering if anyone has this case. I've asked on several reviewers YouTube videos all I get is likes on my comments ( think that's what the thumbs up Means not YouTube person much) but everything is fine on my end. Question is anyone who has this how's the call quality on the other end ? I've had several people several I made 6 test calls to start and 5 outta 6 times the person could not hear me. There explanation was that it sounded like someone was rubbing the speaker portion on phone, only way can really explain it is a muffled rubbing type sound when I switched ears or got it to close to my face. Without a case that didn't happen so not that had it to close my phone. The only time I came thru clear was when I held it far from me and I didn't switch ears. Is there something I'm missing like piece plastic didn't remove or installed it wrong ? 60$ for case I'm really disappointed.

4. faded03cobra macrumors regular

I do not have Ghostek, but your issue is common with waterproof cases.