GimmeSomeTune help needed

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jon08, Jun 21, 2009.

1. jon08 macrumors 65816

I recently came across GimmeSomeTune app for my MacBook Pro, and I love it! It's really neat and useful. However, it appears buggy/not completely compatible with Leopard OS. For example: whenever I'm playing songs in iTunes and got GimmeSomeTune open, and then when I quit iTunes, GimmeSomeTune will have the spinning beach ball for quite a while before the ball finally disappears. I get the beach ball as soon as I quit iTunes and then hover/click with my mouse on the note icon in my OS-X menubar.

Anyone else getting that? It's annoying, yet I love this app, so I really wish to fix this!

2. tallguy macrumors regular

Ok first off, I know this is an older post but it's exactly what I'm looking for so I though I would resurrect it. Just wondering if anybody found solution to this problem or if it's a common issue with no fix.

3. jon08 thread starter macrumors 65816

I did some research and apparently it's a common issue for Leopard users. The programmer of this app is currently working on completely re-writing this app to fix all the bugs. There is no release date yet as of now, but can't wait!