Girl problems =/

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by RandyRKO, Apr 10, 2008.

1. RandyRKO macrumors newbie

This has been bothering me for a while now ... Last friday, I was at a party with a girl. Kissing and dancing and stuff. It was amazing. But then I got a message on my cell phone ... My ex girlfriend that saw me kissing. The thought it was fake and totally freaked out at me when I found her. After that she sends me a letter telling me she still cares about me. At this moment I just hate her and think she totally went psycho when I dumped her ... In all my ex's that I had, this one is the worse one ... And I had the longest relation with her as well ... 3 years, 4 months ... Pretty long but if I see her now, I'm thinking "Why did I even want a relation with her??" ... Just because she changed to much ... She isn't herself anymore and she blames it on me while it's her fault we broke up ...

Then I have my eyes set on another girl. The girl I was kissing ... Well the little ex boyfriend of her is being a total *******. He keeps on trying to kiss her and just is touching her a bit too much for just friends ... I didn't see it because of my training period ... But he's so confident that they'll get back together again ... She told him 6 times already that she doesn't want him ... He was totally acting "macho-ish" today with some of his friends ... The girl asked if he could stop it and he said "I'll stop if you stop dating Wim". That would be me ... I found it very lame and never thought that he would be so jealous on my luck with that girl. Sure we aren't together but we are great friends ... We both want each other but she wants to remain single a moment ...

Those two things have been bothering me for the last days ... I'm totally going to freak out one day to that guy. Anyone have the same story or a bit different? Or someone have some advice?

2. Crawn2003 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

No offense but how old are you? High school? A lot of people posting about relationships lately.

Any way, my best advice is to cool it. Don't go after her so fast if the ex is still acting this way. Only bad times can come from it. I got into a fight once over something like this back in high school but that was almost 10 years ago. Put him in the hospital for a broken arm and me with the cops (but later released when found it was self defense when he punched first).

Just remember that girls come and go. You may want to be together but with both ex's sounding like a nut job or a storm waiting to happen, it doesn't sound worth it to me.

~Crawn

3. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

Sounds like high school drama to me (though... based on your number of relationships/length of longest relationship, you're probably out of high school).

I also think it's weird that your first post on a mac forum is about relationship advice. But that's beside the point.

I avoid drama at all costs... so I have no advice for you. But that philosophy seems to work for me.

4. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

Generally, no girl/woman is worth the hassles that you describe.

Forget the Ex. if the reasons you dumped her are still the same. Nothing has changed so why waste your time.

As for the new one, why put yourself in a situation like that. Life is too short to waste your time in situations like that. There are plenty of others out there for you to chase.

5. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

Another "Girl problem" thread!?!?!?!?!

How many threads like this do we have here on MacRumors? I'm gonna go count.

Four. We have four "girl problem" threads.

It is definitely spring.

6. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Exactly! Would all you losers please go somewhere else for your relationship advice, please! This is a MAC FORUM!!! :eek:

7. MacHipster macrumors 6502

8. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

Screw your ex, screw this girl's ex. Who cares what they think? They're exes for a reason.

And thank Alf you're not trapped in the friend zone.

9. OnlyMarcusCannn macrumors regular

10. foidulus macrumors 6502a

And yet its almost always "girl" problems, why don't the female MR members ever post threads like "boy problems" :p

11. OnlyMarcusCannn macrumors regular

Yea, 'cause then we'd actually be able to give advice, since the majority of us are, you know, boys.

*cough*

12. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Um......yeah, screw the guy's ex.

13. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

Wow. I really started something didn't I? :eek:

14. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

You're quite the pioneer. :D

15. furious macrumors 65816

furious

But, be polite about it and use lots of lube:p

16. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

There were relationship threads long before Ghall started them, just usually every 3 months or so...

To be honest I don't see the problem, there are much older and wiser people on this forum than I know in the real world (though as I get older it gets better), certainly when I was 18.

17. floyde macrumors 6502a

floyde

I thought the community forums were "random discussions about anything". That means that people have the right to post about relationship issues, as much as you have the right to post about typing habits ;). Anyway, if you're so annoyed by theses threads, why take the time to actually read them and post a complaint about them? :confused:

RandyRKO, like some people have said, life is too short. Screw both girls (not literally) and move on, unless you want to end up like me (trust me, you don't want to).

18. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Its not that people cant talk about whatever they want, its how people are posting the same sort of threads over and over again! Why not make a relationship help thread where all that stuff goes, then no 50 relationship threads!

19. Crawn2003 macrumors 6502

Yeah, I know what you mean. Unfortunately on MacRumors if you say this you get flamed and crucified.

For example, back in December-January on here, people were posting every other thread about "When is a new Mac Pro coming out?" or "OMG the Mac Pro is so old, why isn't it updated?" or "Apple sucks - no new Mac Pro and I need one!"... Waah, waah, waah... I wrote a new thread asking for people to post in it to talk about their frustration and anger over it but in the span of like 20 minutes people were telling me off, saying I don't understand, and just all out disrespect.

I knew that the Mac Pro was outdated. I knew that the technology in the Mac Pro was almost 2 years old. I know that the ATI Radeon 1900XT was REALLY outdated.

BUT, instead of having just one thread, or (and imagine this concept) do a search of the forum, they would rather start 30 new threads a page just to b***h about it even though there was a post just like it on the same page.

In the end, that's why I don't really care on here about people's problems. Computers - fine but I rarely ever comment on people's problems because on MacRumors, some of the people (not all by any means either) just don't get it and get upset over anything they don't want to hear.

I'm going back to bed, my head hurts now...:p

~Crawn

20. floyde macrumors 6502a

floyde

Well it's a bit different with relationship advice threads, because they all involve different cases and different people, even though they have a common topic. Unlike the threads you mentioned, which could've been easily merged into a single thread.

What I don't understand is why people find it so annoying when they can simply not read the thread. At least that's what I do when I read an annoying thread title. But anyway, I'm not picking a fight, just trying to explain :eek:

21. adk macrumors 68000

adk

add my vote for creating a "14 year olds with relationship problems" sub-forum.

Or can we call this thread a social issue and send it packing?

22. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

Girls are smarter when it comes to relationships.:confused:

OR they don't put up with our ****.

23. Iscariot macrumors 68030

Iscariot

Heh.

Heh heh.

Heh heh ha ha ha.

ha ha. ha.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

HA HA HA HA HA! HA HA HA HA HA HA!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!! HA!!! HA!!!!

24. thunderclap macrumors 6502a

thunderclap

I don't know if anyone else checked but this was the original posters first post. So either this person was a lurker or it's a random cry for attention.

And by the way the message is written there is no way this person is older than 14 IMO.