Girlfriend: ***** your ***** and you're dumped

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WhoPhD, Sep 5, 2007.

1. WhoPhD macrumors member

I have it on good authority, that a guy I know has been told by his girlfriend that if he goes ahead and ****** his ****** to get it to **** outside ****, she'll dump him.

She works at ***** **** and apparently the pressure on ******* *********, and the relationship is so important with ****, that ***** are being threatened with ********* if they contribute at all to ****** ******** development.

CK.

2. The General macrumors 601

3. WhoPhD thread starter macrumors member

Dude, she might be a little ****** ******, but is really quite a **tch. And a total ***** ****.

CK.

4. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

lame. but it does make wonder about apple's complete no comment on all the hacks that obviously should be on the phone. i wonder what they will do. or not.

5. Wild-Bill macrumors 68030

Wild-Bill

Me too. No woman, and I mean NO woman will ever tell me what I can and cannot do with my electronics.

6. aiongiant macrumors 6502a

you should tell her i can't crack my iphone? fine if you pay my phone bill =)

7. WhoPhD thread starter macrumors member

OK all you alpha-males ... now which of you have girlfriends? Show us where your bread's buttered.

CK.

8. MovieCutter macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

She can if she threatens to withhold sex...

9. xfiftyfour macrumors 68030

xfiftyfour

Funny how different men and women are. Women withhold sex from men and suddenly they don't care about their electronics. Women, on the other hand, just use electronics to replace sex with men. :p ;)

10. MovieCutter macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

ROFL! You are precious...:p Sometimes electronics just don't do justice though ;)