Girls! Help! Pics of your 38mm sport with Pink Band!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by IllusionEntity, Jul 20, 2015.

1. IllusionEntity macrumors 6502

IllusionEntity

Hello Everyone!

I am thinking of getting my girlfriend a pink sport in 38mm, just because :)

Can any of you give me pics of you wearing your 38mm sport in pink? I would love to see pics because I need to figure out whether she would like it or not!

I know I could take her to the Apple store and get her to try one on but I don't want to give anything away!

Thank you :D

2. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

Can't do pic right now because I have the white band on now. The color of the pink sport band is more of a coral color. I like it better than pink. One of my friends called it orange. I have friends that have noticed the watch just because of the band color, they really like it.

Think about the colors your girlfriend likes to wear and get a band that coordinates the most with what she wears.

3. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

The sport bands are quite inexpensive. I bet she'll want to have more than one colour for matching her outfits. Just get her something popular and universal, like white, and then ask her to tell you later which other ones she likes.

4. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Apple's pink sport band is more like salmon. I would never call it pink. There are pink bands out there if you want a pink one. You can always get band adapters and then get pretty much any band you want.

5. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

Here is mine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. bevsb2 macrumors 65816

Your watch looks great on your arm. I have the SS with pink modern buckle and additional WSB, but am now thinking I need a band with a brighter color for variety.

7. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

At first I hated the "pink" band.... because it.is.not.pink.!

However once I bought a purse in the same salmon/coral color, then shoes.... I had to have the salmon/coral band... it's now my favorite of the three colors I have (white and black)

Oh... and my watch is the space gray.... the salmon/coral band looks awesome with the salmon colored modular watch face!

8. DJ AJ macrumors newbie

I got a pink case instead, and many other colors to choose from depending on my mood and outfit :) IMG_1298.JPG IMG_1301.JPG IMG_1301.JPG

9. Natzoo macrumors 65816

Natzoo

third party bands? I've heard they are better quality and cheaper. some of them

10. DJ AJ, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015

DJ AJ macrumors newbie

def. cheaper, more choice trek band.png volante leather band.png s, and styles. i like those two, and thinkn they can work for both guys and girls

Attached Files:

11. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

I've just ordered the soft pink modern buckle. Waiting for it to arrive.

12. sb22 macrumors 6502

sb22

Depends what your gf's interpretation of pink is, cause that aint it