Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
Moved the thread to the MBP forum for greater visibility on this issue, we have other threads about carrying cases in this thread so its a good fit.

Suspended
Mar 15, 2008
I just use this and put it into whatever tote bag I'm using that day along with my other stuff so that I'm not carrying separate bags. I can use any of my many totes or purses to coordinate as needed rather than just being stuck with the one bag to carry it in.

Last edited:

TasheRAWR

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2015
London, United Kingdom
I'd recommend looking at the designer Kate Spade. Her bag designs are really nice and similar price range as Michael Kors. :)

Best option would be what E3BK said, purchase a good quality sleeve and use bags you already own if you have bags large enough :)

Suspended
Mar 15, 2008
I'd recommend looking at the designer Kate Spade. Her bag designs are really nice and similar price range as Michael Kors. :)

Best option would be what E3BK said, purchase a good quality sleeve and use bags you already own if you have bags large enough :)

What's funny is that I have some really great bags that work including a Kate Spade. But the one I use the most is one I got from Nordstrom for $50. It gets so many compliments.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.