Girly Wallets/clutches/cases for the 6/6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Plasticstars, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Plasticstars macrumors member

Plasticstars

I know there was some discussion in another thread but now I'm having a hard time finding it.

Show me what you have or want!

2. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

3. Plasticstars thread starter macrumors member

Plasticstars

Ahh thanks!

That one is cute! I've been eyeing a few wallets on Kate spade's site I'm just not sure if they would fit without seeing in person.

4. aviddk macrumors regular

When we ordered our 6+ on the 19th the AT&T rep showed my wife the Rebecca Minkoff one and she said, "Sold." Glad to hear that other fangirls think they are swell also.

5. arminta7 macrumors regular

arminta7

6. Sparkeze macrumors 6502a

Sparkeze

Once I get my phone I'm planning to go look for a waist bag/belt bag/fanny pack it will fit in with a case. I also like the zip around wristlets, like the Michael kors or Tory burch ones. At the moment I'm considering getting either the apple leather or silicone until there are a lot more cases available for the 6+.

7. lsh macrumors 6502

I'm thinking of a thin cross body bag and going minimal with a slim wallet. I think I'd bang the phone around with a wristlet and would rather have hands free.
    Regardless, I'd still need a bumper case because I don't want to drop it. I have the Apple leather now. May go with Tech21 when they are out.