Give ATT a break!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KSUWizard, Jun 16, 2010.

1. KSUWizard macrumors member

I wish the media (mainly Gizmodo) would give ATT a little bit of a break on this whole iPhone 4 preorder debacle. I guarantee you that Verizon or Sprint would of had some of the same issues if they were trying to accept 13 million orders all at once, from 3 different sources. Granted the whole mix up of accounts is pretty bad, but it hasn't been widespread. I have had ATT/Cingular for over 7 years and an iPhone 3G for 1.5 and have never had any issues with ATT as far as service goes. All I know is that **** will buff out and everyone will get their precious iPhone4. As for me, I will wait a little bit after release until everyone finds how the screen is coming lose (like the EVO) or some other malfunction. Once all the device's bugs are fixed, I will buy.

Just wanted to rant since no one at Giz listens to me. Thanks for you read and have a good day!

2. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

The fact that it WAS a 'debacle' means that no breaks should be given. True enough, I've seen more bloodshed at 'festival seating' concert events, but it was still an inexcusable debacle for both AT&T and Apple.