Gizmodo.com is stuck on mobile version.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jeffs177, Sep 24, 2008.

1. jeffs177 macrumors member

Hello, my iPhone is stuck on the mobile version when I try to access Gizmodo.com. It happened for the first time yesterday and it's now stuck on the mobile version for only that site.

Is there anyone else having this same problem on their cell phone? Its annoying and I need to access the desktop version for this site. I haven't changed any of my settings or anything. It worked fine one minute and a few minutes later it gave me the mobile version.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. Dammit Cubs macrumors 68000

Dammit Cubs

people gotta stop bringing out mobile versions Especially BLOGGERS!. The iphone can handle regular sites.

3. jeffs177 thread starter macrumors member

:confused:
    All I know is my phone worked just fine yesterday and it pulled up the desktop pages with no problem. It has to be the Gizmodo.com website that changed their URL to read when a mobile device has enter the site.

4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Is there a link for the regular site? Foxnews.com goes to a mobile site from my iPhone, but there is a link at the bottom of the page that will take you to the regular site if you want.

5. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

There's an intelligent, accurate and unbiased news organization.
    have you dried emptying your cookies?

6. utopia699 macrumors newbie

i have the same problem. Only the mobile version acessablr from my iphone, with no link to the classic version! This really has to be changed!!!
    Please, everyone ask gizmodo to rethink this step...