iPad Glad I upgraded to air 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by eggersj, Oct 25, 2014.

1. eggersj macrumors 6502

eggersj

Sold my air 1 yesterday and bought a 64gb air 2.... Very happy I did!
    Haven't had one safari issue, got a perfect screen, and ita very comfy to hold...

All in all a winner for sure! Didn't get LTE this time as I never used it on my air... Only needed it once during the year that I had it...

Great job apple... Though not a revolutionary redesign, they managed to improve nearly every aspect. :apple:

2. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

Yeah, same here. I'll never get more than a WiFi unit again as I never needed cellular.

3. Gincoma macrumors 6502

Just got 2 iPad Air 2 yesterday and I have to say I'm so happy with these devices. Super smooth and comfortable to hold I love it

4. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

5. beatzfreak macrumors 6502

Yep. Just traded in my iPad 2 and couldn't be happier. No screen issues here.

Was going to wait, but Safari kept crashing on me this morning on my iPad 2. I had enough. Really happy. Everything just works better.

6. eggersj thread starter macrumors 6502

eggersj

I bet upgrading from a 2 is NUTS... I'm coming from an Air 1, and this thing is amazing... Enjoy it in good health!

7. Zeos macrumors 6502

The speed of the Air 2 (moved from an Air 1) is impressive. I also like the new full case. My iPad does not come half-way when I hold it with one hand. And the deeper lip gives me something to hold. Combine this with a Bluetooth keyboard, and I think I have my travel laptop replacement!

8. beatzfreak macrumors 6502

Thanks. Right back at you. I can't begin to describe all the things this iPad Air 2 can do that the iPad 2 completely failed on.

9. Eileen89 macrumors 65816

I agree. Apple did a great job with the Air 2. I love everything about it so far. Mine has been perfect right out of the box.