Glad You Pre-Ordered Super Early?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ChocolateApple, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ChocolateApple macrumors 6502

ChocolateApple

I set my alarm to order at 5am this morning, which was hard even then, but I got one on AT&T's site. Now (about 6 hrs. later) I'm trying to order from the Apple website for my mom, and can't even get past the Existing/New customer screen.

I'm just happy that I read MacRumors because prior to checking the threads and seeing that hardcore pre-order enthusiasts were refreshing their browsers, ready to RUN and order like racers at the Olympics, I was going to casually wake up today and order whenever.

2. raven77 macrumors member

hell yea!!!
    I got up at 4AM to preorder. went right thru for me!

3. dieburnbot macrumors 6502a

dieburnbot

I was on at 1 AM PST trying to order from apple.com and it wouldn't go through and it still hasn't and I don't want to order through AT&T.

4. iLoveMyApple macrumors 6502a

iLoveMyApple

I hit refresh the second the clock said 1am PST! I couldn't get through on AT&T or Apple.

5. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

No. It would help if apple had the product you wanted available.

Like I said in other threads, the unavailability of a white iPhone and no warning about it until an hour before preorder is going to be a PR nightmare.

BL.

6. koilvr macrumors 6502

koilvr

I ordered at 6am est on both 1 for my wife through apple store and for my self through at&t to deliver at the house. SO 1 way or another I will have 1 iphone on the 24th.

7. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

I got mine around 9:30, I am glad I pre-ordered it today though. I've been waiting for this thing for like 3-4 months and I want it on launch day.

8. sarcosis macrumors 6502a

You bet. I got up at 4:30 EDT for another reason. Fired up the iPad, kicked in the order. No problems. Went back to bed by 5:00 AM. Confirmation that the order was received and it's in processing status. Don't expect anything more until next week when it changes to shipped.